- Why digital marketing is important to your Business
- Getting Started: Designing a digital blueprint
- Building the Foundations: Getting your Website ‘live’
- Search Engine Marketing: Ensuring that your customers can find you online
- Email Communications: Engaging your customers without a sales-force
- Engaging your customers and prospects on social media
- E-Commerce: Digital as a sales channel
- Case Study: How E-commerce Gave Us A Taste Of Sweeter Success
- Case Study: More Than Just A Pretty Online Dress-up
- Case Study: Redefining The Future of T-Shirts with Technology
Are you tapping the potential of an efficient and cost-effective means to grow your business?
In the past, digital marketing was seen as an IT responsibility – managing websites and search engines was not the responsibility of the typical marketer. Today, with more people spending time online for work and entertainment, digital media is part of our daily lives. Even traditional media advertisements invite customers to visit a website for information and interaction.
What this means to a marketer is that online marketing is now one of the key mediums a business can use to promote its business to the large local and international web savvy audience.
This module will provide you with sufficient understanding of the digital medium so that you can enhance your marketing efforts.