- Why digital marketing is important to your Business
- Getting Started: Designing a digital blueprint
- Building the Foundations: Getting your Website ‘live’
- Search Engine Marketing: Ensuring that your customers can find you online
- Email Communications: Engaging your customers without a sales-force
- Engaging your customers and prospects on social media
- E-Commerce: Digital as a sales channel
- Case Study: How E-commerce Gave Us A Taste Of Sweeter Success
- Case Study: More Than Just A Pretty Online Dress-up
- Case Study: Redefining The Future of T-Shirts with Technology
Digital marketing is undoubtedly one of the key buzzwords in business today. Unlike traditional forms of marketing, it involves strategies designed to engage consumers and drive brand conversation on various digital channels, ranging from email to mobile applications.
While digital marketing may not be for every business in every stage of development, more than ever, businesses are finding it difficult, if not impossible, to ignore the need to incorporate digital marketing as part of their longer term business strategies. As a business owner, you know your business best; we’ll leave it to you to judge whether digital marketing is a necessity or a luxury for your business. But in the meantime, let us paint a landscape that sets a compelling case for developing a digital marketing strategy for your business.
In 2010, the BBC produced ‘Virtual Revolution’, a documentary that explores how 20 years of exposure to the digital world has dramatically altered our lives. Watch and discover how much our lives have changed!
BBC Virtual revolution – Intro
(Watch the first full 1st episode )
http://www.bbc.co.uk/virtualrevolution/3dexplorer_start.shtml or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPD4Ep_J81k&list=PL84AD44DF0973D098
As the video highlights, a majority of your customers or prospects are actively using the Internet and other digital channels on a daily basis. Imagine the virtually (no pun intended) endless potential of reaching them through effective digital marketing!
Singapore – One of the most digitally connected nations in the world
To top it off, it is no secret that our little red dot is one of the most digitally connected nations in the world:
For more statistics on digitally savvy Singaporeans, please refer to the ADMA Digital Marketing Yearbook 2012, available free online for download – http://www.asiadigitalmarketingyearbook.com/.