- What is marketing collateral?
- Why is marketing collateral important?
- Business letterhead and envelopes
- Business Cards
- Company and product fact sheets
- Presentation folders
- Media Kit
- Flyers and Leaflets
- Posters and signage
- Direct Mail
- Thank You Cards
- Purchase Order Forms
- How can I determine my marketing collateral budget?
- How can I audit my current marketing collateral and find out their ROI?
Have you developed marketing collateral that will get your message out to your prospects?
Well designed and visually compelling marketing collateral can speak volumes about the professionalism and innovativeness of your business. Tell your prospective customer all he needs to know quickly and effectively, so that they can make an informed decision to buy from you.
Be creative in designing and selecting material for your marketing collateral. Professional looking material does not mean huge costs.
In this module, you will learn how to use the different types of marketing collateral to create a good impression on your prospective customers.