- Why do I need a marketing plan?
- Building blocks of a marketing plan
- How do I develop a marketing plan?
- Develop your vision and mission
- Analyse the business environment
- Analyse your competitive position
- Identify your potential customers
- Select your marketing strategy
- Determine the best marketing mix
- How do I implement and evaluate my marketing plan?
Do you need a better grasp of the factors that have a significant impact on the competitiveness of your business?
A well thought out marketing plan encompasses the marketing strategy that a company will undertake to differentiate itself from its competitors in the market, and the tactics that will bring it to fruition.
Once you have clearly defined your marketing objectives and target customers, ensure that your marketing strategy translates into real results by implementing it right, evaluating the outcome, reviewing areas for improvement and rewarding people for a job well done.
In this module, you will learn to develop a strategic marketing plan to establish competitive advantage.